Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Jelly Belly...again

 

When you live 45 min. from the Jelly Belly factory its hard to resist going through their free tour through the jelly bean making process.  I've been plenty of times, but far enough apart in time that I think its almost like a new experience for the kids.  And who can complain when you get to meet your cousins there AND get free jelly beans at the end?  Not me.

1 comment:

Summer and Hunter said...

I have huge guilt pains when I think of the JB Factory. You know the pics they have you pose for in the beginning? Ours turned out great, but not $30 worth of great. So I took out my phone and took a picture of the picture. I got busted so we ran out-criminal style. I deleted it because I felt so guilty. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest. Whew!