We had a great time today. We decided to head to Lodi Lake & instead of swimming, the boys wanted to get some paddle boats...actually Oshyn decided he wanted to get his own kayak and the rest of us got a paddle/peddle? boat. I wish I had a picture of the pure joy and accomplishment on his face when he was able to maneuver that kayak all by himself without any trouble. It was great! We met up in the middle and followed each other around. Beau would've been proud of me as I let the boys jump in the water to cool off (no swimming allowed in that section :) Lodi Lake was an attracter for us to move to Lodi and has proven to be a good time many times!
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Lodi Lake-n it
We had a great time today. We decided to head to Lodi Lake & instead of swimming, the boys wanted to get some paddle boats...actually Oshyn decided he wanted to get his own kayak and the rest of us got a paddle/peddle? boat. I wish I had a picture of the pure joy and accomplishment on his face when he was able to maneuver that kayak all by himself without any trouble. It was great! We met up in the middle and followed each other around. Beau would've been proud of me as I let the boys jump in the water to cool off (no swimming allowed in that section :) Lodi Lake was an attracter for us to move to Lodi and has proven to be a good time many times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment