Every time I turn around these guys are growing leaps and bounds. They're already growing staches...well, not quite yet, but its just around the corner.
I love the excitement that is bottled up in their bodies just waiting to come out. I got out some winter clothes yesterday and as I let Cruz go through the box to see the
hand-me-down awesome clothes, he was beside himself. There are no words to explain how happy he was. He kept telling me THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I LOVE ALL OF THEM!! Cruz laid all of his new gear out on the floor and made Oshyn come look at it all. Hand-me-downs are a blessing...for ALL of us :) and that 3 part word gets a bad wrap for how FABULOUS it truly is.
4 comments:
They are just adorable --every one!
You'd like to think that someday soon they'll be able to grow mustaches of their own, but if they take after their Uncle Ben at all they will still be struggling at 31.
Heidi,
Lacy is here and showed me how to get in your blog >>I loved it and I'm waiting to get your family picture to up date my family picture wall >>love you all Grandma
agreed, they all grow too quickly. And I'm getting old too quickly too :)
You guys look great on Halloween.
Post a Comment