Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Nice Tyce

Tyce has become quite the assertive little man lately.  He lets you know if he doesn't like something and throws on a pouty face & a good stomp session.  He is a chatterbox and has started really streaming some good sentences together--for example,
"Cruzer hit me!"
"Oshyn hit me!"
"NO!  I don't want to!" (I doe wann ew!)
The funny part is, half the time when he's blaming his brothers for something, they are too far away to have committed the crime.  So not only is he assertive, but he already cries wolf.  Tyce has been tempting me to sell him on the corner just about every other day.  I think one of the kickers is that I got called to Nursery at Church, so we have about every waking moment together.






At the end of the day in his crib--or just during a car ride, he'll sing a song from one of our favorite CDs ..."I'm not perfect, no I'm not!" and everything is put in perspective.  I fall in love with his craziness once again and remember how many times he says, "I luh you Mom" and I don't think he's crying wolf about that one!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Cute! Good luck in nursery! This Sunday is Piper's furst official nursery day and I am VERY excited about that.

Lacey said...

ur boys are getting so big. can't believe tyce is talking in sentences:) and good luck in nursery!

Lacey said...

Why do they call moms with small children into nusery? I will never understand that. He has the cutest smile, I just want to squeeze him.

Lacey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.