Friday, February 3, 2012

Date Night

Cruz and I had a fun little outing on Friday night.  The rules were to hold hands whenever possible and have lots of fun.  Topics of conversation went about like this...Cruz is most excited about kindergarten because he gets to learn a whole lot more than preschool (Oshyn tells him about the Jesus Christ was born song).  He is most excited that when our baby is born he'll be bigger than two brothers.  He wants to be a motorcycle guy when he grows up--a police motorcycle, so he can help all kinds of people.


I'm 110% sure that Cruz picked this "ice cream store" because of what you see in the background.  He made sure to bring quarters along.  I deemed it a success when we left, holding hands--of course, and Cruz said, "That was soooooo fun!"  It's the little things. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love when you do blog catch up! And I'd love to have a date with this boy (and the other one and the other one)