See you later Cali!
After what seemed like a really long time between when we told the kiddos we were moving, the day finally arrived! It was really hard to say goodbye to such good friends that we have made in Lodi and to our favorite Panttaja's. The excitement of a new adventure helped our tears dry.
Cruzer "the snoozer"
Tyce "no peep when he sleep"
When he woke up, he asked the flight attendant, "Can I have the drink with an umbrella in it?" She laughed...
Later he tells me, "I can speak Spanish...ALOOOOHA!"
After 5 or so hours, we landed on Oahu. Yipeee! We were fresh out of the plane and in the terminal when Oshyn announces, "I think I'm going to like it here!"
The boys are beyond excited and such good little travelers. They are at the perfect age to make a move and I feel like it is going to bring our family closer. We are so lucky to have Beau off for a few more weeks before "real life" starts back up.

1 comment:
remind me to bring some umbrellas for his drinks :)
Post a Comment