We took the boys to see our new pad, I mean...hale.
They all said, "I think we're going to like it here!" :)
Here's the kitchen...nice and open space with a view out to the backyard ocean!
Mr. Stoked to be here
This is the view from the beach back to the house. That's our roof!
After about 5 minutes of being here I had to tell Tyce not to throw coconuts at the house...I never thought I'd say that! New rules :)

4 comments:
We CAN - NOT - WAIT to hang out at your hale...
AMAZING!!!! So happy, excited, and I swear I have to pinch myself when I look at these pics that you are back HOMEEE!!! ;)
Love you,
Michelle
SO BEAUTIFUL! Wow! We are very happy for you all. love you
Great job on your blog! So exciting to read about your Hawaiian adventures! Our blog is www.woodsfamilynews.blogspot.com. Keep it coming!
Post a Comment