Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Books, Beanies, and Brothers




So I already warned you about the photo shoots...I do have some disclaimers though, one Oshyn was really reading Cruz that book, and two, I know I live in Lodi, but morning walks in the 60s (maybe even high 50s) is cold to me, so beanies are quite necessary...especially for my bald-headed baby.
These boys are in love. The way they should be, they have the brotherly love down, with only 4 months of practice. Oshyn imitates the way Beau and I talk to Cruz, so imagine all of the fluffy, you are the 'baby of the world', type talk. Cruz full on belly laughs when Oshyn tickles him and even pulls on him when he gets close (when its the hair that gets pulled, Oshyn isn't quite laughing anymore). Oshyn is thrilled when Cruz learns a new trick and tells everyone. They are officially roommates, I even took the portacrib out of our room--wahoo!...we have heard this comment a few times though, "Mom/Dad, Cruz isn't respecting me. He is talking and playing in his crib too loud". Anything for Oshyn to have excuses to come out of his room at night.
We are having fun!

3 comments:

ashley said...

i know that all kids are cute but seriously, that picture of Oshyn in his beenie is so good looking.
love the at home photo shoots.

The Crowders said...

I am so glad you guys started a blog. Your children are so adorable. What a handsome family!

Anonymous said...

I agree whole heartedly with all of the cute and adorable comments. But what I love best is that Oshyn thinks reading to his little brother is really important -- whoo -- ooo!!
xogrammie