Thursday, October 11, 2007

Preschool's Perfect Pumpkin Picker




Last Friday Oshyn and Beau went to a Pumpkin Patch (near Elk Grove) with Oshyn's Preschool. They had a great time...a hayride, pumpkin picking, feeding animals, baling hay, and I'm sure a lot more that I will never quite know about. Actually I'm lucky that Beau went--one, because I am super pumpkin-patched out from last year, and two, if he didn't go, I would have never known they went, besides Oshyn bringing a home a pumpkin. Oshyn has come down with a strong case of "preschool amnesia", anything done at preschool he seems to forget...whenever asked what he learned at school, Oshyn says he learned about motorcycles...EVERYDAY). A mom that went to the pumpkin patch saw Oshyn and said to Beau, "I'm convinced that Carly and Oshyn are the only 2 kids in preschool. When I ask her who was at preschool she always says 'Oshyn'". Beau said, "And I'm convinced all they learn about is motorcycles". I guess it could be worse, one little girl told her mom that on the first day of school Miss Patty (one of the teachers) spanked everyone. Ahh...Preschool--a good time for all! Oshyn did get a nice compliment though, Miss Patty told Beau we should be very proud of him, he is wonderful little boy with a heart of gold. No parent would want to hear anything different...but come on---is anyone surprised?

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Woo-Hoo! You did it! It looks awesome and now you will be addicted to blogging! Love the "But Mom's"

Lacey said...

It looks lovely. I love the pictures in the pumpkin patch and we can't wait to see more. Also I loved getting your emails full of pictures but now I guess I will frequent the blog often, so load it up. Aunt Lacey and Uncle Chas love you all.

ashley said...

heidi!!!! i was just going to email you back but then discoved that you have a blog now!! yippe. ok, you guys are too cute! love that you have two boys.
keep up the bloggin, i will be back soon!
love to you all~~ash

georgeandmarie said...

So cute!! I love your little family!! We are new to the blogging world...but I have loved it so far. Our link is http://georgeandmariewright.blogspot.com. Miss you lots!