
Ever since January, I have been allowed to go to the gym (Cruz was 6 months in January, that = golden ticket to the kid's club). It has been quite a nasty trick on the gym rat inside of me and a terrible cycle--and I'm not talking spin class cycle.
Every time I take the little men to the gym they have a great time, but it has never failed...someone gets sick and then the cycle begins. You aren't allowed to bring your kids to the gym with a runny nose. Great concept, but at this rate, I'm going to the gym once a month. I'm so glad we pay for our kids to get sick. Lucky for me its sunny outside (to keep my heart pumpin') and Cruz weighs 19 lbs. (to keep the gun show alive).
3 comments:
i totally know what you mean! i worked at a gym last winter and velzy was always sick. so lame.
luggin around a 19 lb baby will give you a nice work out huh?
I'm so sorry! I went through that last year when Blair was Cruz's age! Partly because she put everything in her mouth! We haven't gotten sick at all this year though(knock on wood)!! Just give them some medicine, wipe their noses and pray that the kids care ladies don't notice!! Just kidding :)
I went through the same thing and am soooo annoyed. It seems like with such strict rules about no sick kids they wouldn't get sick there every time, but that's definitely not the case. After a few times of the "cycle" I decided I'd just take my chances and go running outside with the kids all bundled up. They'll get sick either way right?.
Post a Comment