I love being ONE...or at least having a ONE year old. I can never get over how smart babies/toddlers seem to get over night. Cruz is saying lots of little words...mom, dada, doggie, hi, amen, bye bye, night night, ball, no, teeth, balloon, keys, hello, and I'm sure a few more I'll remember after I post this. But more than that, he understands little commands & questions, such as--go put the ball in the box, where's your cup?, etc. Cruz does a few little signs, mostly PLEASE--such good manners. :) He does this cute little O with his mouth that gives us all stomach pains with laughter. Cruz loves balloons, brushing his teeth, being chased, riding/standing on his bike, pretending to talk on the phone or use the t.v. remote, and throwing things in the pool. I LOVE having a ONE year old.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
All night study sessions
I love being ONE...or at least having a ONE year old. I can never get over how smart babies/toddlers seem to get over night. Cruz is saying lots of little words...mom, dada, doggie, hi, amen, bye bye, night night, ball, no, teeth, balloon, keys, hello, and I'm sure a few more I'll remember after I post this. But more than that, he understands little commands & questions, such as--go put the ball in the box, where's your cup?, etc. Cruz does a few little signs, mostly PLEASE--such good manners. :) He does this cute little O with his mouth that gives us all stomach pains with laughter. Cruz loves balloons, brushing his teeth, being chased, riding/standing on his bike, pretending to talk on the phone or use the t.v. remote, and throwing things in the pool. I LOVE having a ONE year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is the cutest one year old book reader I know! I love how much you love your boys. It reminds me of how much I love you!
xomom
i know, one year olds are the best- so cute and fun and learning so much so fast it is crazy! i was just going to post about that, think i still will!
Post a Comment