4th of July weekend we spent up in Redding with the Nobmann side...9 out of the 11 cousins were there (pretty good--but we still missed Harrison and Asher in the mix). We spent tons of time on the lake and doing all kinds of water stuff...skiing, tubing, playing in the ginormus hamster ball, fishing, swimming to the island, throwing water balloons and just jumping in. Like I've said before, we all love it up there and just being able to be outside constantly. The weather was cool for Redding (not cold, just not 156 degrees like normal :) They have a bunch of fires up there also (we actually saw a small fire on the way up) so they cancelled the firework show. Bummer for sure, but no worries, we made do with the firework show in DC on t.v. and a great ice cream cake. I love the 4th of July.
OH MY GOODNESS These are awesome! Look at all those boys. I think I see only one little girl the family pic! Too funny that's how my side of the family is getting all boys and only two girls so far. Stay cool somehow and miss you lots!
i tried calling you guys but you may have already been gone. that's crazy we were like 5 minutes from you. let me know when you go up there again. looks like you had a lot of fun.
6 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS These are awesome! Look at all those boys. I think I see only one little girl the family pic! Too funny that's how my side of the family is getting all boys and only two girls so far. Stay cool somehow and miss you lots!
what is the ball on the water thing? Anywho, the kids are adorable. YOu and Beau do some great work.
What a fun trip! I love 4th of July too! Kirkie and Blair tagged your boys...
i tried calling you guys but you may have already been gone. that's crazy we were like 5 minutes from you. let me know when you go up there again. looks like you had a lot of fun.
I definitely need one of those hamster ball things! I've always envied that toy of theirs! Happy 4th (late)
The ball on the water is just a huge blow up thingy. You can get inside in a hole and just bounce and slide around. Weird but super fun.
Post a Comment