Monday, September 29, 2008

Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!

Ever since this came in the mail, Oshyn has been a pirate for at least 1 to 2 hours a day. He'll announce, "I'm going to put on my pirate suit!" Then he gets out his sword and goes at it with all of the energy that he stores up...after that he just likes to play cars or watch a show with it on.
Cruz likes it too (I got him one also)--especially the hat and the yo ho pirates song...he sings ho!! ho!! Oshyn's favorite part is "Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads," What a sweet pirate. I want to drink them both up, they are so awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pirate boys. Remember to pull out "Tough Boris" - the greatest pirate picture book of all time. If you don't have it -- let me know... I can fix that problem!
Love - Mom

ashley said...

heidi- why is he so cute? i mean, i know he came from an amazing gene pool and all that, but the kid is just too funny. probably the cutest pirate i have seen.