Monday, September 1, 2008

Simple pleasures

I would go into Labor again for another day like this...
Sleeping in longer than 7am
Waking up to French toast (President's style)
Having my car washed by a tall dark handsome man, while I vacuumed his truck and then swapped
Reading my scriptures distraction-less
Going for a run stroller-less
Shopping and actually buying something I needed
Swimming with my 3 favorite boys
BBQ for dinner
Kiddos in bed by 8

I wish the Carwash guy had every Monday off

3 comments:

ashley said...

great day. simple pleasures are the best of all.
how would that be if monday was a holiday? do you think it would get old? i think i could handle it.

Smiths said...

Smooth days with a little help are priceless aren't they.

Did I mention that you look fantastic! Great job on the tri. I should really get moving and do one already. I'm running out of excuses.

Taralyn said...

Oh the wonderful things that bring us joy after we have kids. Sure makes the simple things mean a lot more :)