

The short guys and I decided to brave the rain and go to the Lodi vs. Tokay H.S. football game (rivals in this town). Cruz couldn't stop saying "boots." I think he was just a bit stoked to have boots like the rest of us and kept doing the jolly dance. And Oshyn thought it was "sweet". He told Beau to ask him how happy he was to go to the game. Beau said, "How happy?" Oshyn said, "I cried."
2 comments:
so fun!! you are such a great mom heidi!! we love you and miss you lots!
Yay! I loved that you guys went to a high school football game, and in the rain, too! What an awesome mom you are, Heidi...creating all these great memories for the kids. I have to say, I'm awfully jealous that it's getting cold there in Cali! FYI- My bro is no longer getting married, so I'm not sure when we'll be out again. BUT you're more than welcome to come and visit us and stay here! Love ya!
Post a Comment