Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jealous of the J's

Oshyn got 'the talk' recently.  No, not that 'talk', the talk about keeping your Jordan's free from any dirt, scuffs, or marks of any kind while you're wearing them--and then keeping them in the box when you aren't.  We have seen a few repercussions from this father/son 'talk'... 

A few months ago, after 'the talk', Oshyn kept talking (that part's not new)--sounding a bit envious--about Cruz's Jordans. (Little does he remember, they were 1st bought for him)  Next thing I knew, he came out in these.  They may not be Jordan's, but they ARE Daddy's old basketball shoes.  Almost as good in his eyes. 

While driving...
H: I just saw some shoes in the street. 
O: Did you run over them?
H: No, I didn't want to run over someone's shoes.
O: Were they Jordan's Mom?

In awe of the J's, but more realistically in awe of anything Daddy SAYS or DOES--you better watch yourself B!

P.S. I just figured out how to email myself pictures from my phone--hence the slight blur.  Well, now that I figured something out, I got a new phone to learn--anyone want a verizon razor (pink) phone?  Let me know.

No comments: