Ever since reading this, I decided to get the ball rolling again--slowly, but surely towards getting more food storage and emergency preparedness goods (thanks Leah). We had a FHE and broke out the backpacks with our 72-hour kits in them and everyone added a few things (and we are still working on a few more). A week or so later Beau saw Oshyn's backpacks (with ALL toys in them :) hanging from the top of the stairs and asked Oshyn what he was doing with them. He told Beau his stuff was ready just in case we needed it for an emergency. I'm glad someone's ready.
3 comments:
Yes, you and Leah are my inspiration! We need to get our 72 hour packs together, but somehow, I'm thinking Christmas presents because both kids would be stoked for them! Of course, I need to get them done before then, but I can hide them until they need wrapping! Such a good example to me, Heidi!
I know us too! Ever since I read Leah blog (Who I don't even know) I got inspired and we put together our stuff and stocked up on the H2Os! :)
way to go, i really need to get all my stuff up to date. i think i might have some size 1 diapers in my bags, maybe.
Post a Comment