O: Because I knew she made wonderful things like these.
We love you GGma and all of your "wonderful things"!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I really love this picture of him. Everytime I open my computer your blog pops up and I find my self very attracted to this little serious face. He is so endearing - and his words about my mom are precious and true.
Are you serious? He's so freakin' cute! "Wonder things!" Ha! That's great! And yes, they certainly are, but I'm not even sure if Aiken has EVER even said that word...Oshyn is definitely much more mature than my little four year old trouble maker!
Heidi Heidi! I found your blog on Nita's awhile ago & just wanted to say hey so I don't feel like a stalker! Love your little blonde guys & they are so lucky to have you for a momma!
4 comments:
I really love this picture of him. Everytime I open my computer your blog pops up and I find my self very attracted to this little serious face. He is so endearing - and his words about my mom are precious and true.
Are you serious? He's so freakin' cute! "Wonder things!" Ha! That's great! And yes, they certainly are, but I'm not even sure if Aiken has EVER even said that word...Oshyn is definitely much more mature than my little four year old trouble maker!
Opps. Meant "wonderFUL things."
Heidi Heidi! I found your blog on Nita's awhile ago & just wanted to say hey so I don't feel like a stalker! Love your little blonde guys & they are so lucky to have you for a momma!
Post a Comment