Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Easy to please


The excitement of putting 6 ornaments on an 18 in. tree was fabulous.  As we went upstairs to bed last night Oshyn commented "Doesn't it look wonderful down here?"  I love little reminders of how simple life can be and still so highly enjoyed.  Thank you little men.

3 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Yes, I love your decorations. It IS funny how the grass is always greener. Not to say that I don't LOVE living here, but sometimes I crave the colder weather and I'm sure you could use some heat and sunshine. And yes, four year olds have the best perspective on life, I think. I learn a lot from my little Aiken.

ashley said...

that does look wonderful!

and your nativity set is really cute.

Summer and Hunter said...

Yay! We knew you guys would have a blog! Your family is adorable, and we're diggin your little tree.

Keep in touch!
Summer, Hunter, and Jack Henry :)