When Oshyn is Superman, I am ALWAYS Lois and Cruz gets to be "Brian". Who the heck is "Brian" you ask? This is what Oshyn calls him. I have no idea where it came from, but it makes us all laugh--especially when Cruz answers to "Brian" almost as much as Cruz. Superman and Brian have been having a good time together. Here are some pictures of their beds (differs daily), some on gates, some in random crevices and the one not shown is the bed, under Cruz's crib.
I laugh out loud to myself daily.
4 comments:
I love Brian! That is great. Cruz is already a comedian. I love that your boys are such good friends & play so well together. Miss you guys!
p.s. you've still got to tell us where to get that awesome bike seat for the kiddies. Spring's coming & we're gonna be ready for it.
That cracks me up, I'm sure he loves that Oshyn gives him a "part" Your boys are too cute!
oshyn is so funny!
also, when clay and camryn were younger they always pretended to be "ashley" and "amber". clay was amber. he never lives it down:)
Post a Comment