After taking off enough hair to create a wig (summer is coming & he does need to see while swimming) and getting a pair of new specs with a grander prescription (maybe he will be swimming blind anyways), we often have looked around our house recently and wondered who the "new guy" was. Even Oshyn himself looks in the mirror and is staring at himself. He definitely looks older, so I will be happy when his locks start to grow a bit and he can be my little boy for a little longer, but change is good too.*the foot next to Oshyn's hair is from a high school junior...so it is a BIG one--I am not kidding about the wig either*
5 comments:
As they say in Where the Wild Things Are --
"I'll eat you up, I love you so"
I sure miss that little boy and his brother.
Makes me want to cry.
Wow, he is such a cute boy! Did you do the cutting? I'm impressed if so.
Wow there is two Jills who love your blog.
Your little guy looks so cute!
I didn't really understand your swimming blind comment but I love to share this website to people zennioptical.com - totally totally cheap glasses, like starting at $5 - they have sport glasses too maybe goggles I am not sure ... anyway go check it out.
What a dang cute kid!!! How did you pass on the curls??? I haven't been able to do it yet. He's rocking those glasses bytheway!!!
Post a Comment