Cruz came up with this trick on his own. I am a little biased but this kid never ceases to amaze me.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm not at all biased and I think he is just amazing. I wonder if it's the magic soap on his face that allows him the concentration to drop the ball at the exact right moment and whack it out of the park!
I think it's funny that every time he hit it he had to run back to the sidewalk...like that was home plate or something. He is so stinkin cute and Oshyn is getting so big :(
5 comments:
I'm not at all biased and I think he is just amazing. I wonder if it's the magic soap on his face that allows him the concentration to drop the ball at the exact right moment and whack it out of the park!
Can I be his agent?
If Nathan saw him do that he would say "NICEEEEE" he got that word from Dan. LOL
Your not biased he's awesome! :)
Cruz rocks. What a stud.
I think it's funny that every time he hit it he had to run back to the sidewalk...like that was home plate or something. He is so stinkin cute and Oshyn is getting so big :(
Post a Comment