Oshynisms #127, 365-127,369:
"I cannot resist why I'm not feeling good."
"It's lovely!!" (ipod music)
"Those green beans are WICKED good!"
"Amani?"= said whenever he means "aren't I?"
Cruzisms #15,743-15,752:
11/08 "Bathshower!" said whenever he sees bras or underwear...at home or at stores
12/08 "Sure Mom, okay!" sweet high voice, when he is not being Jekkyl
"That's cool!" when something cool happens...obviously :)
3/09 He calls ALL bugs butterflies
"Already did!" When asking him to do something he doesn't particularly want to do
"I wanna hold you." This means he wants to be picked up
4/09 "Can I whack my balls?" I am too immature to be a parent at times...sorry. Cruz says this when he wants to play baseball.
"Can I bonk my head?" Before he takes a nap he asks if he can hit his head on his crib. How long can he do this without damaging his little noggin?
1 comment:
can i whack my balls? that is perfect!
ivy says "hold you me" or "hold you" when she wants to be held, it's cute. one of those things you don't want them to start saying right, sort of like "can i whack my balls"
Post a Comment