On Wednesday this is what I found in the parking lot. I kept asking Beau which grown-up this car belonged to. Daddy's truck hasn't been the favored ride for the mini passengers this week!
FYI--It is a Ford Edge for those who inquired.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love things with big red bows on them --- this is exactly what you need right now!! Yipee for you all..
7 comments:
I love things with big red bows on them --- this is exactly what you need right now!! Yipee for you all..
oh my gosh! that's so awesome! what a perfect present:)
That's awesome! Its very pretty! :) Congrats
Wow I love it! It's really nice!
wow! how fun!
Wow. I thought flowers and chocolate were a good suprise. Maybe Scott should talk to Beau.
Sa-Weet!! I pass a car like that almost everyday on my run. I'll think of you when I see it now :)
Post a Comment