Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tot Tossing

When this is happening Sophie and Cruz can't wait for their turn to fly. They love it, wear huge grins on their faces and squeal with delight. What trust they have in their Daddies.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! That was a really good video! I also love your posting on the side of being so crafty!!

ashley said...

ha! how fun. love that you have cool neighbors to play with! luke and i throw ivy back and forth in the pool, but a water landing is a lot softer- not that they would drop them!

Unknown said...

holy moly! That's a nutty video! I can't believe you let them do that. Ty has to pull that stuff off behind my back. I love the Prego Army girl poster on the side of your blog! Congrats on number three coming! When and what?!?

freckletree said...

what trust YOU have in their daddies!

Megan and Keli'i said...

So great that you guys all hang out together! Adam and Amy are having a girl! Can't believe there will be two Evans girls in ONE family...that is a first! And no, I've never read that Skinny B blog, but I do love the term "Liquid Satan."

Bowdens said...

Ok that is awesome! I love that you guys are neighbors with Sam and Steph!
I think we need to have a reunion out in Hawaii. Let's say...next summer?

Bowdens said...

Ok that is awesome! I love that you guys are neighbors with Sam and Steph!
I think we need to have a reunion out in Hawaii. Let's say...next summer?

Ash said...

How fun! I love it!!! What fun dads!

Lacey said...

i love the editing too! that was great, and don't forget the trust their mom's have in watching!