Sunday, September 20, 2009

Close Camping

After many weeks of planning--or maybe about 10 minutes, Beau and Sam decided to take the little ones on an adventure. Last Saturday, the tents went up, the fire burned--very safely, mind you (I'm not sure it is kosher in our HOA rules to burn a fire near the bball court, but what they don't know, won't hurt 'em), and the s'mores were roasted. You would have thought all of the kiddos died and went to heaven. They had a ball and danced the night away to the beat of their own drums. Good thing the morning sprinklers didn't put a damper on it.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Cute!! You guys always do really fun things, I love it.

ashley said...

how fun! you guys really do have a great time with those little men- and cute neighbor women!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Fun times. I totally thought what Ash wrote...cute little me hanging with their girly neighbors!