Sunday, October 18, 2009

On top of the World

or fence for that matter. When he is out climbing or fence walking I hear comments from my neighbors..."Does your Mom know you're up there?", "Be CAREFUL!", "What are you doing?", etc. As long as he stays off the top of our shed, I'm not too worried about my personal Spiderman (and with that issue, it's the shed I'm worried about). Yesterday he demonstrated to us how good he really is...by scaling the fence from the outside back into our yard--straight vertical wood, no footholds. What's next O?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just a gorgeous boy, if I have to say so myself.

Bowdens said...

Cute football uniform! Does he actually walk across the wood fence? He really is spiderman!

Smiths said...

I catch myself double thinking the things I let Taj do when other "responsible" parents are around. I feel like mom's are their kids best judge of ability, and if your kid is spiderman then...

Oh, and I love the toddler gym classes. Remind me to tell you the story of when Micah got to go in the pit with Taj. Classic.