Nice! I love when they help out like that:)
Oh my gosh -- that is just so great. Gotta love that boy...he's got the big brother thing down already.
OH LOVE the new baby and the name and the big brother helps!! So happy everything is well and you are surviving...I am however wondering if I really am ready for number 3?? Congrats!! He's beautiful and precious!! Miss you all!!
You can give Cruz an extra "nola bar" for that one! How adorable!
The last comment was from Aunt Shari. Don't know why I'm coming up as Freckletree????
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nice! I love when they help out like that:)
Oh my gosh -- that is just so great. Gotta love that boy...he's got the big brother thing down already.
OH LOVE the new baby and the name and the big brother helps!! So happy everything is well and you are surviving...I am however wondering if I really am ready for number 3?? Congrats!! He's beautiful and precious!! Miss you all!!
You can give Cruz an extra "nola bar" for that one! How adorable!
The last comment was from Aunt Shari. Don't know why I'm coming up as Freckletree????
Post a Comment