Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hairy Christmas--love the Nobmann's

This is what happens when Baby #3 stays in past his due date. The boys get bored. Oshyn has been wanting to cut his hair for quite a while. He finally got his wish. He was just a LITTLE excited.
BEFORE

Business in the front, Party in the back
AFTER
A WHOLE LOTTA HAIR--Wig anyone?

(Oshyn kept saying that Beau looked like Uncle Sean. Neither of our kids have ever seen Beau with short hair--its been 5+ years and I haven't since we were dating. He looks 7 years younger.)

7 comments:

dani said...

oh. my. gosh! i can't believe they cut their hair! it looks good:) it's nice to have a change sometimes. i bet you are really getting anxious to meet your new little man. good luck with everything:)

dani said...

also, kevin thinks they should have left the mullets! haha that would have been so hilarious!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Holy cute. I can't believe how Oshyn looks so different. And how are you doing? Dying? I hate being overdue, but you're almost done! Can't wait to see the newest Nobmann!

Jill said...

Oh the mullets. So funny. Oshyn looks so different. Beau too. Crazy how much hair can change a persons looks huh? I have always been a fan of shorter hair on boys. It looks good.

Megan and Keli'i said...

I tried castor oil...didn't work for me...BUT everyone is different. Good luck, though. Will they induce you the end of the week?

Denae said...

Come on baby boy!!! We can't wait for him! I'm very impressed that you are still not only blogging, but cutting hair too! I believe at this point in my pregnancies I am a hermit that will kill anyone within 10 ft. Nice handsome boys though.

georgeandmarie said...

WOW!! I have never seen beau with out his "beau hair" as George calls it!! He looks so different and right...so much like Sean!! Love you and Miss you and hope that little baby is doing good!!