Friday, February 12, 2010

Latest project


I've been wanting to do a silhouettes of my boys since before Tyce was born. I waited for him to be in it and here's the final product. I painted an old frame white, "sharpied" side profiles that I printed out on cardstock and stuck a piece of scrapbook paper behind. Vwalla!! It turned out just like I wanted. Yay.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGOSH! Too funny. I just read online on Monday how to do this and took pics of the kids on Tuesday so I could do one of these too! :) LOL
You did such a good job!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Awesome job, Heidi!

You're crafty!

Bowdens said...

Turned out really cute! I love profiles and you did great!

freckletree said...

i can not believe this! it's so beautiful. you have to tell me exactly how you did this. lucky for me, i only have to take one profile!

Karen said...

I have been wanting to do that. You did a great job! :0)