Little Tyce (well, actually BIG Tyce--25 1/2 in and 13.5 lbs) was blessed at church a few weeks ago on the 7th by Beau. I am humbled daily at how different all of these little Spirits are that Heavenly Father sends down to us and I am still learning how to be his mom. I am thankful for the trust he has in me and our family to bring him up. Tyce has been blessing our lives since the day he was born. We are loving his smiles, excited gasps and stare in amazement that one of our babies has hair at 2 months.
4 comments:
Could he been any more gorgeous. I just love him so much.
He is O and Cruz mixed together to make him the cutest Tyce EVER!!! :)
Tyce looks so much like Cruz! What a handsome little guy.
Okay, wait... mellmo is right. He really is a perfect combo of the 2!!! And I can't belive how much Cruz is looking like Oshyn these days with the hair. What a handsome family of boys! They're going to be heartbreakers... sweet ones of course, but heartbreakers.
Post a Comment