What a beautiful babe! You do good work.
May this gorgeous boy have the sweetest blessing day...
what a handsome boy!he really looks so much like you.
he is so handsome!!!! Good looking family. Congrats on the new baby. You look awesome. I just realized you guys have three boys, YIKES(:
These pictures are getting me excited! He's adorable, just like the other two- green or not
His eyes are striking:)
wow, they do grow so fast, and babies are so fun and innocent! I love the silouete pic you did. so cute.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a beautiful babe! You do good work.
May this gorgeous boy have the sweetest blessing day...
what a handsome boy!
he really looks so much like you.
he is so handsome!!!! Good looking family. Congrats on the new baby. You look awesome. I just realized you guys have three boys, YIKES(:
These pictures are getting me excited! He's adorable, just like the other two- green or not
His eyes are striking:)
wow, they do grow so fast, and babies are so fun and innocent! I love the silouete pic you did. so cute.
Post a Comment