
Cowboy getup
Hikes less than a mile away...in the DESERT :)
Swim sessions multiple times a day
Nakie runs to drop suits outside to dry
Koi feeds

Ranbug and all the sweet, nasty boys
Cruz "Freddie"
Sprinklers at 8 & 4
GF pizza DELIVERED
Fabulous cousins to talk & hang with

Aunts and Uncles that love unconditionally and will do ANYTHING for you
a closet for Tyce
The church of wine
Climbing a tree with the boys
Grammie

Crazy birthday boys and anxiety watching presents opened at high speed
Kind strangers at a familiar church I've never been to
Seeing old stomping grounds
Family get togethers

Forever friends
Did I mention cousins? :)
Little swimmers
Sweaty lake walks

Megan Marie
Ashley Rae (and awesome fam)--seriously no pics?!?
Sweet sweet happy smiley baby
More fabulous friends/roommates/kiddos--OCC oh yeah

A hotel NORTH of LA
Rad kids on a LONG drive
We had TONS of fun. I never knew I was so brave until 9 out of 10 people couldn't believe I drove from Phx to Lodi and kept commenting on how brave I was to do it by myself with three kids. They were so good and the drive was pretty uneventful (minus the homeless couple I screamed at in Blythe--out of shock of seeing them in the bathroom at the "park"), that I would do it again for sure.
The only thing that would have made it any better would have been to see Grampa and Tutu. Thanks again for letting us stay at your house for our little desert summer camp.
No comments:
Post a Comment