




I had a feeling
it might be the best weekend ever when right from the get-go I got the older boys (older meaning 9, 7, 6, and 5 :) to swim out to
the island and across the lake with me. Next came fishing (...and fish were actually caught!), peddle boats, more swimming...and this was just the first afternoon!
We had an awesome 4th of July long weekend in Redding. The weather was great, the water even better and the company fabulous. Let me swim, watch some fireworks and make a flag cake and I'm a happy camper for weeks. I love the 4th. (pictures are crazy unorganized, but i'm sick of trying blogger...)
Oshyn officially nabbed the "youngest Nobmann waterskier ever" last weekend and is still flying high. If you don't get sea sick and you have 5:40 to spare, check him out...
2 comments:
what a little stud- that was so fun to watch! i miss skiing so so much!
oh, and thanks for the suggestions on the charts! i put them in sheet protectors for the moment and am going to give wet erase markers a try- the ones that you use for overhead projectors.
happy summer to you all!
Ok, that is seriously the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment