Awww, you guys are so dang cute. I love that photo! Happy eight years! Seems like yesterday we were sitting outside of TVA, talking about our first temple experiences. Crazy how fast time flies.
time does fly! look how much great stuff you have to show for it! congrats you guys. and really truly, thanks for being such a great example to me of a rad couple, i loved you guys when you were dating, and i don't think i ever liked any of my roommates when they had serious boyfriends cause they all got weird when they were together. you guys were so fun though!
We've got you beat by one day. 8 years!!! I can't believe it. Weren't we just in Hawaii taking the marriage and family class together and having FHE nights? It's amazing isn't it?!
You all are indeed one of my favorite couples! I agree with Ashley I really enjoyed you as a roommate even when you were dating Beau you guys were fun, funny and entertaining. Which reminds me I haven't played the face game in a while maybe I'll scare Mark when he gets home and see if he'll catch on. Happy anniversary you two!
7 comments:
Awww, you guys are so dang cute. I love that photo! Happy eight years! Seems like yesterday we were sitting outside of TVA, talking about our first temple experiences. Crazy how fast time flies.
Congrats!
time does fly! look how much great stuff you have to show for it! congrats you guys.
and really truly, thanks for being such a great example to me of a rad couple, i loved you guys when you were dating, and i don't think i ever liked any of my roommates when they had serious boyfriends cause they all got weird when they were together. you guys were so fun though!
and poor tyce, hope his elbow/arm is ok!
We've got you beat by one day. 8 years!!! I can't believe it. Weren't we just in Hawaii taking the marriage and family class together and having FHE nights? It's amazing isn't it?!
Happy Happy Joy Joy!
Somebody else got lucky too! Way to go Beau!
Well done! Everyone should be that "lucky".
You all are indeed one of my favorite couples! I agree with Ashley I really enjoyed you as a roommate even when you were dating Beau you guys were fun, funny and entertaining. Which reminds me I haven't played the face game in a while maybe I'll scare Mark when he gets home and see if he'll catch on. Happy anniversary you two!
Post a Comment