***Update: FYI--He is absolutely fine now!!***
but HOW? Maybe his rejuvenating downward dog gone bad on the wood floor?

We're not quite sure what happened to Tyce but Tuesday morning he woke up in tears and after trying to get him dressed--crying, moving his arm when feeding him--harder crying, and seeing him lift his arm off the ground when he was on his hands and knees, I knew something was wrong--babies don't fake it. I thought maybe he had nursemaid elbow so that is what I called Kaiser about. Well, a few doctors visits and x-rays later, and they think he may have a crack/fracture/whatever on his elbow.
So there you have it.
We will go back for another x-ray this week to see if there is new growth on the bone (confirming a break).

In the mean time he is the cutest maybe-broken-elbow-boy in town.
Just 2 minutes of unedited Tyce for Grandma's, Aunties and whomever else has 120 seconds to spare to make their day better.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, he is the cutest elbow-user in town -- cannot (I repeat) CANNOT wait to get my hands on hiim.
Wish I could be there too! He is adorable and love those lips! That cast is NOT getting the better of him at all.
Ohhh. I love that video and his sad/cute little elbow.
My poor little Tyceeeeee!
Post a Comment