Wow. What can I say? I was blessed to have 31 family members out to lunch on my 31st birthday on the 31st of July. That sure doesn't happen every year.
Could a "golden birthday" get any better?
Well when Tyce and I arrived home from Kansas, the boys gave me a "golden" birthday party and the excitement was so high from the little men, that although I was tired, it was most excellent. Beau, Ian, Zach, Oshyn, and Cruz did/gave me 31 pressies...ranging from doing all of the laundry to beef jerky to running shorts to dishes done to foot massages to flowers (just to name a few---service is my love language and Beau worked it.) Plus I got some cards and "goodies" from the rest of my fam--including my Grammie (the one that just passed away)--talk about on top of things!
I'll turn 31 again every year!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Girlfriend! I miss you and think you should come here to celebrate the blessed occasion!
Happy Birthday, Heidi!
Wow! That is quite the bday! Happy day lady! Way to go Beau and boys for making your golden birthday so epic!
Ahhh Happy Birthday Heidi! What a special birthday to come home to!!!
the picture I love the best is O looking at you blowing out your candles --- does he know that you are my best girl too?
Post a Comment