Sorry about being so lame for so long...I think I am stuck in a blog rut and I can't get out. Maybe it is because my desk is closing in on me.
Or because I was here--
and am just starting to breathe right--after staying the weekend on top of what felt like Everest! (9,869 feet! aye Colorado!)
Tyce is recouping nicely from being extremely overtired (Mr. I'm-Way-Over-Vacations Guy)

and took a big fat 3 1/2 hour nap on Monday morning. I decided to kick him while he was down and threw in a shot today for more fun. He's still cute and even smiled when his nose was waterfalling mocos this weekend.
We are thrilled to be back into regular life




and I vowed to not travel any more until Thanksgiving.
3 more days of school and then we have our first 2 week break of the year...any fun ideas of what to fill our days with?
Ideas appreciated. A lot.
2 comments:
You're kind of my hero taking that 13 hour trip.
I totally know what you mean about getting back to regular life. After a few days of vacationing, it's sooooo nice to get back on a routine. Kids have really changed me:)
Heidi, we're heading up to Nor Cal last week of October. We've gotta meet up girlfriend!
Post a Comment