Sand Lot has made a big impression on our boys, in lots of ways (we ended up getting the edited version after some of those impressions :). They are in LOVE with baseball. They want to play it, watch it, and dress like "Benny the Jet" Rodriguez. You may have noticed Cruz's open shirted, wife-beater stage through pictures.

We are moving on a bit these days, but they both still love their "Benny" shirts. When they saw some real baseball jersey's at the store, they were sold as to what they wanted to be for Halloween...and I ran with it.
Here is Team Nobmann (I was the real-life umpire)
Tyce's 1st Halloween! He had no idea what was really going on but he laughed his little evil/sneaky laugh and was a "great sport"--Ha!

Oshyn Jack
The Crew
The Loot...I'm surprised Cruz had this much considering he started eating candy after the 1st house & kept the sugar flowing from then on

The Cutest baby on the block!
We had a nice and simple Halloween, trick-or-treating around the condos. The kids had a blast and a nice little sugar high for the next week.


No comments:
Post a Comment