Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cruzisms and a little Christmas confusion

Cruz wanted to come downstairs and I told him as soon as he cleaned up his room he had the freedom to come down. He got a bit upset (like this was a new stipulation or something :) and said, "If a woman were here she'd go up there and clean it for me." I said, "What?!? Who told you that?" and without hesitation he said, "Teresa" (which is a family friend that FOR SURE would not say that). I called her right up and told her laughing. She said to tell Cruz to stop throwing her name around like that!
Occasionally I remind the boys what the real names of their parts are and it always comes back to me in some funny way...Oshyn's (when he was about 2 or 3) had to do with me asking what Daddy's other name was--his response started with a P not a B. Cruz has told me that, "Tyce grabbed my peanuts!"
C: Can you get the fly swapper so I can flice that fly?

C: Look! It's Jesus surfing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BHAHAHAAHAA! LMAO Love the things kids say!!!