Tuesday, December 28, 2010

First Cut

(Before)

Tyce's hair has always amazed me. The fact that he has some...and has had some since he was a wee little guy. I love it. Well the day came that the little man's eyes were being covered with an inch plus of hair. So...I decided it was time for a trim, nothing serious--but now he can see.
Funny part is that what I cut off from his bangs was just as long as his older brother's 1st cuts, but their cuts were from the back (mullet style--they had none on top)--and they were almost twice as old. See?! Amazed.
[This is Oshyn and Cruz around their 1st birthdays]

4 comments:

Randy and Kelly Jo said...

That is crazy! I was thinking that you got carried away on Tyce's hair and that was a picture of him towards the bottom. LOL He looks so handsome!

Anonymous said...

Just who could be cuter? Will be interesting to see just how curly this guy's hair gets!

georgeandmarie said...

Your boys are all so good lookin!! Watch out!! We haven't see you guys in so long!! They are growing up too fast!!

freckletree said...

holy cow! tyce has more hair than the girls already!

what beautiful, beautiful boys.