You are the sweetest, most generous, service-oriented woman I know. You aren't perfect, but you are human and that's part of what makes you so great. You are always striving to better yourself and are open minded to any situation that arises. You are supportive and lend your ear to all of my stories and complaints. You are positive optimism at its best and you give great advice. You cater to your children, grandchildren, and others according to their needs and personalities as individuals. You have always respected me (from 3 days to 3 years to 3 decades old!) and the choices I make. You are always behind me 150%.
You are a cook & baker, an educator, a book lover, and a spin class cycler, not to mention tech savvy. I admire you and am always trying my hardest to be half the mother to my children that you are to Chad and I. If I picked you in heaven, I sure knew what I was doing and if someone picked you for me, they sure knew who I needed for a Mommy.
Hope you have a fabulous day and know that you are loved. And in fact I love you more than you love me!


5 comments:
Happy Birthday Auntie Em! We love you so much! Heidi is correct, you are an amazing person. Heidi and Chad are 150% lucky to have you as a mother.
And you, my wonderful daughter, are the bright shining light in my life. Thank you
Your mom's a total fox.
Oh my gosh that one pic of your Mom totally reminds me of when you were little and my Momma babysat you. I loved your blond hair.
This is a beautiful post to honor your Momma for her birthday and she is such an awesome person and Mommy, friend...
Words such as you wrote about your amazing mother mean so much more than anything you could have given her on her special day. Thank you for sharing your love and gratitude to the woman who has made you the fabulous mother you are today. Both of you are so lucky to have each other.
Luv u...Aunt Shari
Post a Comment