They LOVE them!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE (did I mention LOVE them?) We steam them--mostly in the microwave because its fastest--wash them first, which gets some good water in them, then wrap in plastic wrap and let em cook-time depends on size. I like mine with melted butter but Beau and co. like mayo to dip.
3 comments:
Are they eating them? If so, how do you prepare them and what do you eat with them?
They LOVE them!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE (did I mention LOVE them?) We steam them--mostly in the microwave because its fastest--wash them first, which gets some good water in them, then wrap in plastic wrap and let em cook-time depends on size. I like mine with melted butter but Beau and co. like mayo to dip.
"they might choke Arty, but they wont choke me!"
Yum. They are definitely in the catagory of foods my kids will not touch.
Post a Comment