Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Big Timers




The Headlines in today's Lodi News Sentinel read, "Cruz Miller Nobmann and Sophie Love Jones, the two BIGGEST babies in town". 'Two 4-month-old babies put the infant percentile charts in the dust. Measuring in at 28 and 27 1/2 inches long (respectively), these two little people are not so little. Their parents were unaware of their long bodies being that these two families are almost as one and compare only between one another. This may explain why these babies fit only in 9-12 month clothes comfortably.'
Okay...so maybe I made it all up (the newspaper part), but Cruz and Sophia are sucking down some good milk, if you know what I mean! To Cruz, "Keeping up with the Joneses" has a whole new meaning.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh, I can't stop laughing!!!!!Seriously a cute post Heidi maybe you should become a writer! Love it!

Taralyn said...

9-12 mo. clothes! Man! Suede just turned 6 mo. and is still pimpin' the 3 mo. outfits. I thought we were doing good a couple weeks ago when we could box up the newborns! Man was I proud when we went to the Dr and she was in the 10th percentile for weight and 30th for height. 2 mo. older and Cruz is towering her. Yikes!