Cruz is already starting to vroom his cars. So cute to watch him crawl and race the car around the house. Its amazing how fast they catch onto things. Oshyn continues to remind me that he is STILL faster than Cruz though.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How did he get to be so cute... he really looks like you in this picture -- I'll have to find a companion pic to send of you at that age. xomom
looks like you guys had a great time in az. it's so nice to go home huh? oh, and that leave the key at home trick is totally something that i would do too...i forget stuff all the time. can we blame mommy brain?
I love all of your pictures from your trip to Arizona. Thanks so much for hanging out with us. I know you have a lot of family and friends to see when you visit, so thanks for making time for us! Kirk and Blair had so much fun with your kids.
Wow he looks a lot older in these pictures! I can't believe we've never met him... I loved your comment on my blog. You have such a great way of being so honest with being so sweet & helpful. And that's one of the reasons I'm so lucky to be your friend. I much more appreciate the truth then all fake roses.:) You gave me a reality of what to expect with that one! Thanks!
It's so good to see you guys. Your kids are adorable and you look great. I LOVE Oshyn's hair. I just cut Davin's off last night and now I'm really regretting it. THanks for saying hello.
6 comments:
How did he get to be so cute... he really looks like you in this picture -- I'll have to find a companion pic to send of you at that age.
xomom
How did he get to be so cute... he really looks like you in this picture -- I'll have to find a companion pic to send of you at that age.
xomom
he looks so old in that first picture! so funny.
looks like you guys had a great time in az. it's so nice to go home huh? oh, and that leave the key at home trick is totally something that i would do too...i forget stuff all the time. can we blame mommy brain?
I love all of your pictures from your trip to Arizona. Thanks so much for hanging out with us. I know you have a lot of family and friends to see when you visit, so thanks for making time for us! Kirk and Blair had so much fun with your kids.
Wow he looks a lot older in these pictures! I can't believe we've never met him...
I loved your comment on my blog. You have such a great way of being so honest with being so sweet & helpful. And that's one of the reasons I'm so lucky to be your friend. I much more appreciate the truth then all fake roses.:) You gave me a reality of what to expect with that one! Thanks!
It's so good to see you guys. Your kids are adorable and you look great. I LOVE Oshyn's hair. I just cut Davin's off last night and now I'm really regretting it. THanks for saying hello.
Post a Comment