Saturday, April 12, 2008

Always more Oshynisms

Oshyn thinks everytime he wears his bball jerseys he MUST tuck them in. "Mom, that's what they make us do in our games."

When wearing his train conductor outfit..."You can call me Ductor"

O--"Mom! Something smells really GOOD!!"
Me--"What is it?"
O--"It must be Gluten!"
(FYI, we're gluten-intolerant--most things I say 'no' to, are yummy treats)

A father and son we know are both named Russell.
O--"Why are they both named Russell?"
Me--"I don't know, maybe they just like the name Russell."
O--"Maybe they really like to wrestle!"

O--"Why is our backyard so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so small and the Webb's isn't?

I can't believe he'll be 4 on the 15th!! Time flies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the most wonderful memories of the day he was born. My life has been so, so, so, so, so (and as many times as Oshyn says it) blessed to have him in it. I love him up to Jesus' Hayer....

his grammie

Smiths said...

Kids are so great. The older Taj gets the more quotable moments we get. I hope to meet Oshyn someday. And on the "vacation home," we love kids, but we love them more when we've had some sleep. We've done that on trips, including the time we tried putting Taj's crib in the hotel bathroom. Worked well until we had to pee and took turns going to the neighboring Denny's.

Unknown said...

So funny! I can't believe he's already four. Weren't we just at TVA and you told us you were prego. Your boys are so good looking. And I love the Oshynisms. He sounds hilarious. I can't wait till mine can talk.