Yeah, I'm glad that the sun came your way. Heidi i was just thinking that you and Beau were the founding fathers of the face game right? Did you know that I played that game a ton after my mission? Many peeps thought I was so weird. Anyhow when I see you and Beau together thats all I think about. Good times, good times!
Ahh! Happy late birthday Oshyn! How did we miss that?? And Cruz is almost one! It's just ridiculous. I'm jealous of your pool & sun time. Enjoy. Wish we were there. Speaking of! We got to see the Bowens last week & wished you guys were there too.
4 comments:
oh I am so jealous...its snowing outside my window today :<
Yeah, I'm glad that the sun came your way. Heidi i was just thinking that you and Beau were the founding fathers of the face game right? Did you know that I played that game a ton after my mission? Many peeps thought I was so weird. Anyhow when I see you and Beau together thats all I think about. Good times, good times!
i did dominate at the face game nita, but i can't say i was the founder...i'd have to give credit to the joneses
Ahh! Happy late birthday Oshyn! How did we miss that?? And Cruz is almost one! It's just ridiculous.
I'm jealous of your pool & sun time. Enjoy. Wish we were there.
Speaking of! We got to see the Bowens last week & wished you guys were there too.
Post a Comment