Tuesday, April 1, 2008

For all (un)intended purposes


When Oshyn was about 1 1/2 or 2 he was doing EVERYTHING on the playground.

My heart used to drop and I had a constant prayer going when he was climbing up the big gaps that they call a "ladder" for kids.

I always wondered what it would be like when he was a bit older...I guess he got bored with the norm.

5 comments:

ashley said...

totally know how you feel, velzy is just a tad totally uncoordinated and i just count my lucky stars that we have not had to go to the emergency room yet.

Anonymous said...

I get a little giggle every time I see Oshyn's glasses. He's so so handsome in them! I love them!
Taj sounds like he's taking after Oshyn. It's a little scary.

Smiths said...

There are things at the park I tell Taj he can only do with Daddy because they scare me so badly. I'm afraid that excuse wont work pretty soon here. I know he'll get hurt someday, we all do. I'd just rather it be with micah around to stay calm. My e-mail is kilajill@hotmail.com
Thanks Heidi

Anonymous said...

I love how much he loves the playground. I nearly had a heart attack when he was so little and so fearless. I was pretty sure nothing would change. Could it have something to do with his Dad holding him by the feet in the air when he was a baby? He was born wanting to be a high flyer.
Love - mom

Anonymous said...

Hey! Hey! I don't know if you guys remember me...but its me brit from byuh. I found your blog through another andi am totally excited that i found you guys. Your family has grown!!! And my goodnessyou guys have some pretty darn cute kiddos!!!!