Saturday, May 3, 2008

Comic relief Saturdays aka Tiny Tots Soccer

What a difference a year makes...I can't believe how much Oshyn's grown.  Last year he was the smallest on his team--this year the tallest.  Still the same stomach ache on my part from laughing so hard (minus the huge baby...he came out last year).   








5 comments:

Lacey said...

The best are the red socks. That way he can always be found on the field. Lets give Oshyn some forever young drink so that he will always stay in this stage, it's too cute and the whole world needs time to see it. Except I think it might just keep getting better the older he gets so bag the drink. Get some video!

ashley said...

rad. can't wait for the belly aches of laughter when vz does this. love the b&w pics of him on the field.
and yes, please get some video- beehive soccer is the best!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much he's changed in a year. He's such a boy and I only have one more sleep until I get to hug the real deal!
xomom

Megan and Keli'i said...

Holy freak! I can't believe he's in soccor! They don't let you start that over here until you're almost in Kindergarten. So, Aiken's anxiously waiting, but those pics of Oshyn are amazing! And watching Cruz float makes me so proud! You go Momma! Happy Mother's Day!

Bowdens said...

We just signed Kirk up for soccer in the fall and I can't wait!! Oshyn is so cute in his soccer uniform! We went to CA last week and just before we went to the beach Kirk said, "We're going to the ocean, but not Oshyn my friend, the one with water!" Kirk and I laughed so hard!