
Oshyn had the honor of being the ring-bearer for my cousin Kelly and her husband Randy's wedding last week. Here are some highlights:

Mr. Turtle being used for rehearsal.

Uncle Chad letting him pump the gas. "I
NEVER get to do this!!"

Everyone thought that someone else was the parents to my kids. I tend to have half a dozen nannies on hand when I vacation with family...it wasn't until the last day that even the mother of the groom knew I was the Mommy of the 2 boys. (You may be thinking how easy it is to mistaken kids and their parents. I was the
ONLY one with kids.)

Seeing Oshyn with a little skip in his step carrying the pillow. He was soooo proud.

Yep, you guessed it...Oshyn caught the garter. Most of the guys agreed he really would be the next to get married. Lucky for me they had him put in on the pretty ladies arm. Whew!


My cousin Kelly (and Randy too) making Oshyn feel like he was the best ring bearer there ever was...over and over and over again. Thank you.

Cruz found his own best friend--Uncle Robb. There was a point in which I was holding Cruz and when he saw Uncle Robb, he reached for him. Who doesn't want a little buddy?
No comments:
Post a Comment